Used Parker Pricing

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottp3

Reaction score
Hello! I may be selling my 2006 1801CC with an aftermarket hard top. Factory installed Yamaha 115 4 Stroke. I have no idea what to ask for the boat - can anyone provide guidance on how to price a used boat? It is in very good condition with low hours - we use it 3-5 weekends a year at our home on the Chesapeake Bay and even then, only 1-2 hours a day. Thanks for any help provided! Scott

Scott-
I'm sure you will get good info here. I would start by looking at Yacht World and Boat Trader to see what else is out there. Then check our two local Parker dealers. Dare Marina and Garrett's Marine. Neither shows an 1801 listed. You might call Mike Hanna at Dare. I bought my 1801 from Mike - known him over 20 years. He has been very helpful to others trying to price a boat they intended to sell themselves.

Thanks Steve! I did look on Boat Trader and did other general searches but there doesn't seem to be any 2006 1801's for sale out there! Appreciate the help though - and I may call Dare.

Scottp3":jz19etvv said:
Thanks Steve! I did look on Boat Trader and did other general searches but there doesn't seem to be any 2006 1801's for sale out there! Appreciate the help though - and I may call Dare.
I would check across Craigslist for 1801 models. My guess is $15-20k

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back