Rod holder suggestion

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriplePlay

Reaction score
Looking for some ideas for rod holders on the stern on either side of the engine. The top of the gunnel is too narrow for a flush mount but I would be nervous mounting something along the coaming since there is no significant structure behind it. Ideally I'd like the be able to have one on each side that I could use for bass trolling, but not sure if it's possible. So if anyone has rod holders mounted in tbis area I'd love to see em!
510F1E0A-F600-4857-BEE9-2DE3517F487F_zps2xety1ob.png

ThePeterParker":b140ebn6 said:
18cb656291009798dcd6c8b5838dfad0.jpg

I have one on each side of the seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
James,
Are they just standard 0 degree flush mounts on the back? I like that set up

TriplePlay":2ic196g5 said:
ThePeterParker":2ic196g5 said:
18cb656291009798dcd6c8b5838dfad0.jpg

I have one on each side of the seats

James,
Are they just standard 0 degree flush mounts on the back? I like that set up

Hi Colin,

Yes they are 0 degree in the back but because of the gunwale I had to cut about 2" off the bottom of them. They are used mainly for the table I built. The ones on the seat have a steel plate on the inside for extra support if needed. The table legs are emt conduit made from aluminum and I bent the 1" pipe with a pipe bender. I found rubber feet at Home Depot to put on the end of the pipe. It gives me much more room and makes fileting the fish easier on the back. Thanks

Back