Difference between 1800 special edition and 1800 cc

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveJ44

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out the exact differences in an 1800 special edition and regular 1800 for the years 1998 or 1999. I believe they have different deadrise angles and different hulldraft numbers. Why did they produce a special editions 1800's in these years and what conditions are they geared for? Are they worth more, less, or the same as a regular 1800? Thanks for the help!

I believe there has only been one hull configuration for the 18 footer. No mention of an 18 SE in anything I've seen.
There is a difference in the 21-23-25 hulls as they all are in a SE and deep vee configuration.

i

Thank you for the response! I thought the same until I searched on NADAGUIDE and they have a 1998 and 1999 Special Edition 1800 listed along with the regular 1800.

There were some early 1800 models with the fuel tank in the console not under the deck but I believe they were sold as commercial. They also has way less than 12 degrees of deadrise.

I had one of the 18's with the gas tank under the console. It was a early-mid 80's model but I'm pretty sure it had the same deadrise as the current model. Had a 140 hp Evinrude 2S on it. I could be wrong about the deadrise as it's been a long time since I sold it and I don't have any pictures of it handy. Maybe someone from Parker will respond here.

Back