23SE spray curtain

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkm412

Reaction score
I just recently purchased a new 23SE. I love everything about the boat except that it seems to throw a lot of spray in moderate chop. I am going to add spray curtains and was hoping for pictures and suggestion from other 21/23SE owners of curtain designs that work well and easy to fish with. I as thinking of the phone booth style where the sides/wings could attach to the gunnel when running then I could attach them back to the console when fishing. Thoughts, suggestions, pics?

Thanks

where are you located?

i have phone booth style for my 23 SE. the def help the boat fish a solid 3 seasons as it goes back and forth a couple times a year between long island and cape cod (on her trailer).

in the warmest months (july/august) i more or less just keep on the front and all on board will "duck in behind" if running and spraying and keep must stay dry phones and such up on the console close to the spray shield. i'll add the side curtains by september and leave them on thru june (including over winter as this boat gets to stay in a nice, climate controlled warehouse). i only add the wings for running when its significantly colder (october, november).

are there a lot of other options aside from phone booth/wings for a cc ??

I'm on the NC coast. Do the front and side curtains alone help block a lot of the spray or would I need to add wings? I assume the wings are more for blocking the cold which is not as big of a concern when fall fishing in the south.

Back