1801 Rigging/Outfitting Help

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jomummau

Reaction score
New to the Parker family is my 2008 1801 open bow with Yam F150. Looking for a couple of things to outfit the boat and was hoping some fellow members might be able to help.
#1. The seat in front of the console opens into the rest of the console storage. There's no liner, or "cooler". Was looking for a drop in liner for that space...
#2. The boat didn't come with an aerator wand for the livewell, any suggestions there?
#3. Considering installing a T-Top. Have looked at Stryker, Dolphin and Fishmaster. Anyone have anything installed that they'd recommend at a reasonable price?

Any other must have's or suggestions would be welcome.

Stryker Chineese alum. That crap Glows red when you weld on it.

Customer brought a boat with one....had to take it to tower shop to have plates welded for VHF antenna.

You know it's not going to fit in your garage after you hang a T-Top on it.

In fact...It will not even go thru a 10ft tall door.

You're going to love the boat!

I can help with #1. I put in a low vertical "wall" between the area below the seat and the area under the console. Keeps things in place under the seat, so that the two storage areas are separate. But still allows ventilation, as I store the boat with the seat lid up and the console access door open.

Back