Can anyone recommend some new seats?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beaverjc

Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade the moulded plastic seats on my 23' DV. Anyone have any recommendations or seats they really like?

On my 2320 I upgraded to the arm rest ladder-back cushioned seat that comes on the Parker 2520. It fit right onto the pedestal.

I added the following seat to my 2320. I built the box its on but long before I built it the seat fit perfectly on the pedestal that was on the boat. Just unscrewed the original Parker seat and screwed this on. I got mine from overtons but probably should have got from manufacturer's scratch and dent store, heres their website - http://www.springfieldgrp.com/products/ ... up-1043001 and pic of seat on my boat. Also, I really like that it's a leaning post when you are cruising around and very comfortable.

Attachments

• Helm Resize 4.jpg
    Helm Resize 4.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 228
  • Helm Resize 3.jpg
    Helm Resize 3.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 228
Those seats are actually too nice as my 23 is the walkaround with hard top so I need something that will withstand the weather being outside all the time and not in an enclosure. Springfield website is a huge help though.

Back