what do you think a fair price is

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inTherapy

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals, i am finally going to sell my 2510 deep vee with hpdi 200s. It is hard to price it up as there are never many on the market. And i find those on the market priced a bit high to move. I do not want this boat to sit idle any longer. It is perfectly maintained but shows like a 1000 hour, 15 year old fishing boat. Ball park what you think is fair. If you have any interest, send me a message. Art

Attachments

• boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 556
johnkn":27wdd540 said:
What year? What electronics, upgrades?

2002, shoot thru 100ow, transom 600w fcv585, garmin gps3206, furuno radar, icom vhf, galley package, 45 gallon on deck live well, new batteries, water pumps, lp fuel pumps, coaming pads,

Electronics were good at the time , but 10yrs outdated. Manufactures don't support it anymore...IE: They don't work on it or upgrade software.

Pretty Boat. :)

Without studying the boat too hard, I'd say that you have a $25-35K boat.

The HPDI's aren't terribly desirable although not bad either. The electronics are fine ....... the Furuno 585 and 1000w transducer is still "top of the line" (better than CHIRP in my opinion, especially for bottom fishing). And chartplotters haven't changed much in the past 10-15 years ..... they still show a moving map and get you from Point A to B.

i had thought threw what has been said here. yeah there are newer electronics out there but that finder and ducer combo are terrific. the gps map, it is what it is. the radar is super functional for an in shore fishing machine. 4 strokers are here to stay no doubt and a lot of folks love 'em. some don't care. i only need to find one of those. This sale is bittersweet. My father and I shared close to a 1000 hours of good times fishing this boat. He's passed and boating just doesn't really fit into my life anymore. I have been just cruising the boat these past few weekends and boy is it running sweetly. those hpdis simply purr.....The broker suggested 32k, i thought that was a touch high so i told him to list at 30k boat and trailer, spare parts motor, etc with a bit of wiggle room.....seems fair to me. thanks for responding

Back