Camping setups on a 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinsuffolk

Reaction score
Does anyone overnight on there 2320 Pilot House? How to you have your cabin set up? FYI, I am 6'3 and the wife is 5'11". The birth is very uncomfortable to sleep in considering our height.

I have a cooler that fits perfectly under the filler cushions down the center and when my son is with me, who is now 6', I slide the cooler in front off the helm seat and we stick the throw flotation cushion on it and it's perfectly level with the birth cushions. One of these days I'm going to get a custom made cushion and install a few snaps at the edge of the birth cushions to hold it. I put my feet in the corner behind the bench seat and sleep on the port side. I'm not sure if that was the answer you were looking for as you said that "the birth is very comfortable to sleep". Given your heights I thought you may be looking for more length which is a bit of a problem in the 21/2320's at about 6'0 and above. You can see the cooler in the pic

Attachments

• IMG_3131.JPG
    IMG_3131.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 415
Doesn't work with 2 in the berth for us. I am 6'4" and The Admiral is 5'11"
Our 2320 has a table that convert to bed but too small so floor is better.
or enclosure the cockpit with canvas and windows and make it bedroom and family room

If staying in marinas, buy a cheap AC unit or install RV AC unit on top.
You will thank me later.

Look at solar panels and add extra batteries if staying on the hook.

Take 2 coolers and one is a high end roto molded unit like Icy Tek. Make meals ahead of time and freeze then place in best cooler and cover with towels
One cooler for daily use.

Lots of food options Google boat food provisioning

Enjoy the trip and stay a couple days at each stop.

Stop early.

Safe travels

Back