2530 For Sale on CL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greenwood, Indiana & Charlotte Harbor, Florida
not my boat or know seller
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa ... 53490.html

2006 Parker 2530 (long Cabin) with twin 150 Yamaha
$70K - Please no low ball offers or brokers

For sale is my 2530 Parker. It's a rare long cabin model. You will be hard pressed to find a better rigged Long Cabin Parker.

Here are the details:

Cruise at 28 MPH with full bait tank (85 gallons) and three guys and all the rods you want to bring. Carries 170 gallons of fuel.

History

I bought the boat in Maine and spent several years dialing the boat in to the way I want it. This includes designing the tower and having it built. The tower has full electronic controls, navigation equipment, trim tabs, and seating for two. The tower does not retract and is low enough to trailer where ever you need to go.

There are 26 rod holders in the tower, four around the bait tank and an 9 in the gunwale. There are six additional rod holders mounted at 45 degrees. Two in the upper part for trolling and four (two in the front and two in the back) for seabass. New covers for rod racks.

The long cabin allows you to sleep three in bunks and fit everyone into the pilot house where it is always warm and dry! The pilot house also has a microwave and an AC/DC refrigerator.

Back