need help with non skid

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THEGAME

Reaction score
looking to do my non skid over has anyone ever used awl grip and what colors all help is needed lol

I've used Awlgrip and I add Restolum antiskid in it. The antiskid comes in a small pt can at Lowes. It's not to corse and not to fine for bare feet.

I did not use it on my deck.... I Gellcoated that. I used it on my swim platform of my bracket.

good to know i guess your happy with it ? would you do your whole deck that way ? why rustolem ? not awl grip or interlux? did you use flatten agent ? lots of gust ions sorry but i have to do redo this deck and i want it done 100% thanks

I use the Rustolem because it's easy available....It's Cheaper and it works well.

No need for flattening agent. Think about it.....In order to be highly reflective and shiny.....a surface must be slick and not a lot of orange peel. The non skid does just the opposite. Use a West system foam roller to apply. It will be a little more aggressive at first when your done, but will wear to a perfect nonskid.

Back