1801 swing seat livewell

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkerner

Reaction score
I just purchased a Parker 1801 and it has an aftermarket bait tank that sits above the seat. It did not come with a cushion but the stock one will not work because the livewell is 3/4" above
the factory round opening. It is a kodiak pf -14.
I am trying to find a tank or a used factory tank so I can use the stock seat cushion and make it original. Any information is appreciated. I live in Houston, TX and there are not many Parker boats to be found. Thank you.

Here you go.

Attachments

• Parker 1800 livewell 2 (2).jpg
    Parker 1800 livewell 2 (2).jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 354
Oh. Parker told me they never made a cushion like that although Michael at Coastal Canvas showed me a template for a notched cushion. Would it be possible to post a photo of your cushion and livewell. It would be appreciated. Thanks.

Yes you took the pix, but it leaves a LOT to be desired when it comes us being able to see and understand what you really have.

My suggestion is to go by a marine upholstery place and have what you want custom made.

Thank you for taking some pics. I have Googled it for weeks and have never seen a notched seat cushion. Do you have a round 13 gallon bait tank? Mine appears to be a kodiak pf-13, round but the lid is home made as is very crude. Trying to figure out how to make it look like the boat came in 1999. Thank you again.

OK, I finally took some pictures, but don’t have time to look up a picture posting how to for the site. If you will pm me a cell phone number texting them to you will be the easiest for me.

Back