Floor replacement help on 2001 2801 center console.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjl66o

Reaction score
I will have to be replacing the floor on my 2801 center console and was hoping someone that had performed this repair could share some pictures. I have found a lot of pictures of other models but I am looking to be able to see the lay out specifically on the 2801 when the floor is up.

I would highly recommend reaching out to Parker and requesting Stringer Layout. My boat was 19 years old when I requested mine and they, within a couple days, sent me mine. It's very helpful for what you are doing. Someone else may respond with good contact info. I'll search my old emails and see what I can find. Btw, just make sure you send them your HIN when you request.

Thank you for the recommendation I have reached out to Parker their customer service was amazing they responded quickly with the schematics it has been extremely helpful I am just looking to get as much information as possible prior to starting the job. Did you replace the floor on your boat?

Thank you for the responses the thread was helpful. The soft spots are directly around the center console so it would be great to see the same pictures and project on a center console.

Flukenewsty":2x0djhmm said:
You might as well do the fuel tank while your in there, It's on borrowed time at this point.

I completely agree an unplanned repower set me back a little to far on funds for that right now. I would leave the soft spots until I was ready to replace the tanks, unfortunately the T-top and center console are lifting due to the soft spots so I need to resolve this issues as soon as possible.

It seems you are more looking for help/ideas on doing this type of work. If that's accurate you may want to check out the following website and go to the "Boat Repair and Rebuild Support" section of the forum. This place is great with very helpful individuals. I recommend you check them out -

https://forums.bateau2.com/viewforum.php?f=10

MadGar":1b54a62z said:
It seems you are more looking for help/ideas on doing this type of work. If that's accurate you may want to check out the following website and go to the "Boat Repair and Rebuild Support" section of the forum. This place is great with very helpful individuals. I recommend you check them out -

https://forums.bateau2.com/viewforum.php?f=10

Thank you for the resource I currently have a friend that is experienced at these types of repairs who will be helping me if that changes I am sure this will come in handy. That being said the big thing I am looking for is just a picture of a removed deck on a 2801 center console I would like to complete the repair as quickly as possible including some modifications (if possible). I am interested to see if there is room under the step of the center console for a freshwater tank also the best way to install a tube for wiring to my leaning post straight from the center console. Just figured it would be easy to find a picture to be able to plan out a little ahead of time to make the project go quicker but doesn't seem to be information easy to come by.

My ‘02 2801 is about to get cut up to replace he starboard tank...welder called me tonight to tell me he thinks the console is going to have to come off. I’m probably going to do both tanks if that is the case. Really Bad timing for me. Any way you could send me the stringer drawings? [email protected]

Thanks

In my 2801, both tanks were replaced by Parker without removing the console. As a matter of fact, both could be easily removed without getting close to the console or the t-top legs

Aclax8":3jqic98i said:
My ‘02 2801 is about to get cut up to replace he starboard tank...welder called me tonight to tell me he thinks the console is going to have to come off. I’m probably going to do both tanks if that is the case. Really Bad timing for me. Any way you could send me the stringer drawings? [email protected]

Thanks

Sorry I haven't been on if a little while but I just sent you pictures Parker provided for me good luck on the project!

Back