Weather seal replacement

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dljohnson

Reaction score
I plan on changing the seals on the front vented windows on my 2007 2320 SL, and I want to remove the window at the hinge to ease the replacement. There are plastic plugs on either side of the hinge, are they removable if I'm careful or do I drill them out and replace?
Thanks, Don

Brent.... I much appreciate the phone number

I have now called them 4 times in the last week or so.....
A receptionist always answers the phone..... I then say I need to speak to someone about Diamond SeaGlaze window parts.... I then get transfered over and get put on hold..... after about 5 minutes it goes to voicemail. I have left a message with my phone number every time. Today I left a message stated that I am begging them to call me back as i would Love to pay you money for your window parts.....
Frustrated beyond belief....

scalywag05":36nvhv4e said:
Brent.... I much appreciate the phone number

I have now called them 4 times in the last week or so.....
A receptionist always answers the phone..... I then say I need to speak to someone about Diamond SeaGlaze window parts.... I then get transfered over and get put on hold..... after about 5 minutes it goes to voicemail. I have left a message with my phone number every time. Today I left a message stated that I am begging them to call me back as i would Love to pay you money for your window parts.....
Frustrated beyond belief....

Have you seen this site?

http://www.advantecstore.com/

Back