Parker 2300 Permatrim ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bayscallop

Reaction score
Hi guys, you really peaked my interest about adding a Permatrim to my 2005 23 ccdv. I have no front seating and the bow rides quite high and planing off with full gas and people takes a lot of effort from the f225. I see there are two models of Permatrim. An under and an over mount version. Is any one model preferred over the other. Any info or suggestions are greatly appreciated . Thanks in advance.

Call over to SIM Yamaha and explain the boat, engine and prop you are running and they will direct you as to which Permatrim would be best. Adding to my 2510 was a GREAT addition!

The "under-mount" Permatrim tab is recommended. I believe it's a UY-9 model

I have a 200 hp Yamaha and because of the positive posts from Shawnee about permatrims I went ahead and bought one. It was an excellent decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The boat feels completely different. The permatrim makes the entire boat ride higher, especially the stern. It's hard to describe but I love the results. And I'm sure I get better fuel efficiency too. I don't have before data but I know it's better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks west coast nut

I just recently purchased one from Simyamaha . Was planning on installing and trying it soon. If not it will have to wait until spring. Have a good holiday!

Back