Rocket Launchers for Parker 2530 Needed

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Costamesaspearo

Reaction score
Anyone have some good advise on where to buy a dual row rocket launcher for my boat? I’m on the west coast in California and was trying to avoid shipping one from the east coast unless a good deal. Thanks Guys!

They are custom built... Find a tower shop in your area. Also Think about it's height...Can you access all rods from the deck? Do you need to?

Think about Troller holders on the extreame outside ends.

Ya here on the west coast typically run 20 runs for 4 guys tuna and island fishing. Makes life a lot easier when a school of boiling tuna a line shy. Found a few shops but they ranged between $1,400 to $2,000 was curious if anyone had any other leads.

Parker does offer two row rocket launchers and their fabricator is local to them in Beaufort. You could call the factory and ask them to put you in touch with them. 252.728.5621
As Bobby mentioned, you could have one fabricated to your specifications locally, but you might find out that even with shipping, an east coast fabricator might be cheaper than one fabbed on the west coast.

Whatever you do, make certain that the mounting holes in that balsa cored top are properly sealed, preferably with an epoxy 'plug'.
Also, with the weight of a double row of rods, as well as the stresses of trolling, make certain that you add backing plates to your install.

Attachments

• DSCN0014.jpg
    DSCN0014.jpg
    920.3 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCN0015.jpg
    DSCN0015.jpg
    906.1 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCN0016.jpg
    DSCN0016.jpg
    990.9 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCN0017.jpg
    DSCN0017.jpg
    1,023.6 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCN0018.jpg
    DSCN0018.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 223
  • DSCN0019.jpg
    DSCN0019.jpg
    1,003.6 KB · Views: 223
Thanks for the info, will definitely use a backing plate just to be safe. Thinking of adding a tuna tower if I'm getting launcher custom made, they work great out here for patty hooping.

High Speed Welding LLC in Wilmington, NC was the OEM supplier to Parker of the rocket launcher on my 2016 2520. They built a 14 rod launcher for my 2017 2820. Try them, but you should be able to find a capable local builder. Good Luck

Back