Parachute rigs

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOTPURSUIT

Reaction score
Its that time of year to start getting ready for the spring striper season here on the Chesapeake. Im dipping my lures in vinyl paint this year to see if its as durable as component systems says it is, they claim you will dent the lead when hitting rocks but the paint will stay on... we shall see!!! The past few years I have been using their powder paints with OK results. The vinyl paint is getting off to a good start, goes on easy and is turning out nice. Has anyone else worked with this before. Mike

Attachments

• 1-8-18-3.jpg
    1-8-18-3.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 253
  • 1-8-18 2.jpg
    1-8-18 2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 253
  • 1-8-18.jpg
    1-8-18.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 253
Looks good. I just buy my big rigs but do pour ~500 3/4 and 1 oz jig heads for casting each year. 98% of my Striper fishing here is casting with light tackle. Good luck....

I like the looks of it. By the way, do you just make them for yourself or make them to sell at tackle shows. I'm going to go to the tackle show next week up near Annapolis and will probably get some. Looks like you are getting all ready for retirement :D (or your new job)

Looks like a very nice job to me. I mainly use 32 and 24 oz heads for my mojo rigs an interchange the teasers. I have asome that are really banged up from bouncing off the bottom but doesn't effect it catching bass. I troll a lot in 50-60'

Madgar, I believe there a big tackle show at Tri-state Marine this Saturday.

MadGar":18r7xf4h said:
I like the looks of it. By the way, do you just make them for yourself or make them to sell at tackle shows. I'm going to go to the tackle show next week up near Annapolis and will probably get some. Looks like you are getting all ready for retirement :D (or your new job)

I just make then for myself. There is a really nice fishing flea market put on by pasadena sportfishing http://www.pasadenasportfishing.com feb 17th and 18th you should check it out I always find great deals. I will be there when the doors open sat morn. Beer, pit beef and oysters for breakfast it’s a tradition for me and a couple of my buddies

Back