Parker Boats not Family owned anymore.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sully

Reaction score
I heard from a reliable source at the boat show that the Parker Family sold out about 2 weeks ago !!
Has anyone else heard this!

Wellllll......if we have......no one has told us about it! The whole family is still here at work!
Don't know the reliable source but they are not so reliable!
Robin Parker

Attachments

• IMG_0921.jpg
    IMG_0921.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 830
Love my Parker and love the Parker family! Its a great family owned company and not a corporate entity only interested in making money. Will always buy Parker as long as it stays the same type of company. The company has always been able to answer my questions fast and point me in the right direction on my boat projects

BoatGirl":33dknxso said:
Wellllll......if we have......no one has told us about it! The whole family is still here at work!
Robin Parker

Thank Goodness !! that why I posted to see if anyone else heard this
It was another boat manufacture
Thank Again !!!

BoatGirl":ugs7k6xp said:
Robin Parker
Hey Robin! Now i can put a face to the name!

thanks for the help previously.

I would strongly advise everyone on this forum to make the trip to Beaufort NC and take the 1 hour personal guided owners tour of the Parker home office and plant. It is a great experience and will make you feel even better about owning a Parker and dealing with a dedicated family and enthusiastic employees rather than a soulless corporation. Be sure to schedule an appointment ahead of time.

BoatGirl":6a5mnmcq said:
Robin Parker

Glad to finally put a face with the name. Thank you

My wife and I met Robin last year, seriously just the nicest person. We felt so good about our purchase (the same day) after meeting Robin.

BoatGirl":gm1bi9ob said:
Robin Parker

This was a great reply, I love that you guys follow the website to debunk the myths lol.

Back