New "Report Post" Feature

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As some of you have already noticed, there is new "Report" button with a little phone icon displayed as part of the header for every forum message.

As the ClassicParker community grows both in terms of membership and volume of information being shared on the site, the moderators of the forums want to make sure that we continue to maintain the high signal-to-noise ratio that we have become famous for.

To that end, please use the "Report" button to alert the moderators of posts that contain offensive material.

Clicking on the "Report" icon will open up a form which will allow you to enter a brief explanation of the problem. All moderators will be able to see the report and will use their own best discretion on how to handle the problem.

Thanks for your support!

-- Tom

Dear Tom;

Can you tell me the font used on parker logo. Lettering my new boat and can't find it.

thanks bean

I'm glad to see you guys taking this measure. Many of the other forums related to boating & fishing are way out of control. Some of the conversations are borderline "scary". Thanks!

Hello Tom,

You designed a stencil for me 2 years ago... Take Off. It's great but we have decided to change the name to Second Wind due to recovery from some health problems.

I would like the same size and graphics.

looking forward to hearing from you.

Lew Baldwin

2310DV

Back