Seaspension Pedestals And oversized trim tabs

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mulliganb

Reaction score
The Seaspension Pedestals, are outstanding. I had them installed in Feb, however Friday was the first day I had a chance to take her out and what a difference they make. They are expensive, but well worth it.

Additionally, I read all the comments on CP about oversized trim tabs. I had the oversized tabs installed in Feb also and what a difference they make. The oversized trim tabs should be standard on the 2820xl and the Seaspension Pedestals should be an option.

mulliganb":2mpyblu9 said:
The Seaspension Pedestals, are outstanding. I had them installed in Feb, however Friday was the first day I had a chance to take her out and what a difference they make. They are expensive, but well worth it.

It takes a leap of faith to spend that kind of money on someone's word so, I am glad you found them as effective as I did.... :D

I got my new Seaspension Pedestal this morning and it took all of 10 minutes to install it. I have yet to try it out and put my report here on CP, but I am sure it will be very functional and improve my ride. Here are a couple of pictures.

I have to thank TheOtherLine (Larry) for all the information and I had a million questions that he answered for me. Thanks again Larry, Peter

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 742
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 742
hello i was also wandering about the product.Iread up on them and wandered how good they work. Iwas thinking about getting a pair ,mind me asking how much were they ? ....GAME ON....also how much for the bigger trim tabs? thanks.

gameon2000parker":2k2gqlzp said:
hello i was also wandering about the product.Iread up on them and wandered how good they work. Iwas thinking about getting a pair ,mind me asking how much were they ? ....GAME ON....also how much for the bigger trim tabs? thanks.

Here's the info on the CP Member discount and how to get it.

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... highlight=

ppem45":2s3fdg75 said:
I got my new Seaspension Pedestal this morning and it took all of 10 minutes to install it. I have yet to try it out and put my report here on CP, but I am sure it will be very functional and improve my ride. Here are a couple of pictures.

I have to thank TheOtherLine (Larry) for all the information and I had a million questions that he answered for me. Thanks again Larry, Peter

Looks NICE!!! Good Luck. Hope you like them as well as I do...

The Trim tabs were $250 per tab, but for my boat worth every penny. The seasuspension pedestals were about $700 a piece but you can get them for $675 (see the Otherlines thread) also worth every penny.

Can those seats be cut to fit, siince we redid our cabin, the pedestal was alot shorter !

I talked to Peter about that and he said you could order a special length. The only ones I know of are the 26" and 29" but they have more than that i'm sure. give them a call when you are ready 1 866 232 4929

Tested my new SeaSuspension post today under my Garelick folding captain seat and it was great. Ran it into 2 ft. confused rollers and also got the boat porpoising at WOT and could feel the shock/spring just easing up and down instead of my verterbra being jarred. Quick easy change out (left off the Springfield foot rest) and very high quality post. Highly recommend....................Pete

Back