Big Surprise You can own this boat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ppem45

Reaction score
I know there will be a ton of reply's personal and also posted here on the forum about this post but here goes.

I think most of you guy's here know my 2003 2120PH Modified and have seen the post I have put here on all the work that has been done to it. I am going to put it on the market and see if anyone wants it bad enough to make me some kind of deal. I hate to get rid of the boat as it is a one of a kind and everything on it is new or has been replaced. It's like a new boat with a 200 Yamaha HPDI with only 148 real hours, in other words it is just broke in. The boat has the full transom with the fully automatic livewell, SeaSpension helm pedestal, second station w/ Sunbrella Cover, Garmin 4208 w/ 18 mile radar, stereo, raw water washdown, Lewmar Horizon 500 Windlass, removable pedestal seat at the second station with Cover, VHF Radio, Columbia Alarm System, Custom Coaming Pads, Tinted Windows, Front Hatch, 2 New Batteries, Garmin 400c FF on second station, new Aluminum Plate Armstrong Engine Bracket w/ Dive Ladder, LED Anchor Light, Venture 5000 Aluminum Roller Trailer w/ a Powerwinch RC-30 and a ton more stuff that would take forever to mention.

This boat is in excellent condition and has been mituculasly maintained.
I have more than $47,000.00 in it and would like to recover as much as possible thru the sale of her. I am considering a trade and some cash but would only consider a Parker 1801. Interested parties only with questions please contact me at

[email protected]

FishFactory":8vv502sm said:
Are yer planning on being the first to own 18' Parker w/Armstrong bracket?

After making the 2120 work, I have no doubt an 1801 could be made to work too. :)

That's a mighty fine piece you got there!

I'd have a tough time parting with that boat after putting all that work into her.

Good luck on the sale and we'll be waiting to see you next project boat.

Ya know it's funny that I have done 13 boats in my short 64 years and it seems that I always say the same thing, this is the last one I am doing and when it gets done I get the urge to do another. I have to say this is the finest boat I have ever owned and my next one will also be a Parker. Maybe it is the boats that keep me going, whatever it is I like the feeling and have no doubt there will be another one coming along behind this one.
This boat is like brand new and all the others were more of a challenge and I guess that is because they were older, who knows, it's fun.

Back