Sea Spension WTB

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammer2

Reaction score
I've been trying to find the best deal on a pair of seaspension 30 inch posts for my 2820,who and where is the best price?

slammer2":3icu7wz8 said:
I've been trying to find the best deal on a pair of seaspension 30 inch posts for my 2820,who and where is the best price?
My dealer, Cecil Marine, is a dealer. Im about to send my factory post back to Peter at SeaSpension, so he can change out my spring for a weaker one. Apparently Parker uses the standard posts that are geared for people 200 & up. At 170 lbs., I barely get less than an inch of deflection out of the post.

Thanks for the reply I will have to see what the price is from them,I saw them on here for a much lower price but it still been a few years since.Heard a lot of good things about Cecil marina and the seaspension!

slammer2":2qqon3n4 said:
Thanks for the reply I will have to see what the price is from them,I saw them on here for a much lower price but it still been a few years since.Heard a lot of good things about Cecil marina and the seaspension!

I had called seaspension direct and they were a little cheaper than anywhere else I had tried,fast and professional help...

Back