SeaSpension Alternative now available

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Demeanor

Reaction score
I hope this is okay to post but I recieve quite a few referrals from this site about the SeaSpension pedestals. If your looking for an alternative.

I now carry an alternative to the Seaspension pedstals at a much better price.
Pro Pedestal now has their own series o shock absorbing pedestals very similar to the Seaspension units
I am currently installing a set of the Pro Pedestals in my own boat and the product is very well made.
They start at only $495 vs the SeaSpension pedestals that started at over $800 and unlike SeaSpension, are available and in stock!

You can check them out here on my website and feel free to contact me with any questions.
https://coolwaterproducts.com/collections/boating-shock-absorbing-mitigating-boat-seat-pedestals-36

Megabyte":2o1bmkzg said:
Post a photo or two of your install when you are done.

The two I am installing are going under a single leaning post and we are using it as a prototype/testing platform for the hardware that allows some movement between the two sides. I just wanted to state that since its not available yet but the pedestals themselves are standard units.

The boat is a 21 Paramount I have been rebuilding. I am setting up to sit down low behind a small console so I used the shortest pedestals.

Attachments

• 20170528_173841.jpg
    20170528_173841.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 493
I may have mentioned this earlier in the thread but I had 7 spine surgeries in my 30's and was told I would be crippled by the time I was 50. Ill be 52 this year and am doing fine. I tournament fish offshore and go to the gym every day. Its one of the reasons I have a lot of interest in products like this.

Are they adjustable for different weight people? A lot of difference between a 180lb guy and a 300lb guy.

I had a Pro Pedestal installed on my 2016 2320SL last Spring and wish I had done it earlier.
I absolutely love it. Pro Pedestal smooths the ride in a chop or a heavy sea. I am near the top end recommended weight range so there is always a "load" on the suspension but I've never bottomed it out.
My brother is closer to the lower end of the weight range (180 lbs) and he loves it too.
Actually this product works best with the "load".
I would give this Pro Pedestal a 5 Stars in my review. Worth every penny.

Back