• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Groupbuy: suspension seat post

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyhigh123

Reaction score
Spoke with a well known suspension seat post manufacturer. If I can find one other person to buy, we can both get a discount. If you are interested, message me and I can share the details. Maybe if we get more they would discount even more.

mlnatter":14kvg6m2 said:
I would be interested
sorry i already purchased mine.

feel free to contact gotshockmitigation.com and let them know you saw Joe parker's post on Classicparker.com.

i'm sure he can help you out. :)

Very interested to hear a review of the Pro Pedestal. I'm on my second Seaspension and love everything about it except for the new pricing after being bought by Taco.

$495 is a fair price.

Good to see some competition in this arena.

Cheers

Full disclosure first: I am the president of Seaspension Technologies, and original inventor or the Seaspension shock-absorbing pedestal. Thank you all for your continued support over the years. That would include Parker Boats corp. as well, who has remained a loyal customer even though we went through a couple of rough spells over the past 2 years. I wanted to clear the air on 2 issues: the Taco relationship was not a sale to them, merely a License Agreement to sell and manufacture Seaspension product that did not work out. We have resumed full production again after terminating that relationship. The second issue is one regarding the question about an alternative cheaper product that has now surfaced. This product is brought to the market by a former contractor for Seaspension, and by his own admission, was never fully tested. We tried to purchase one of his pedestals twice, and the price never came out $495, always higher. As some of his ads have brought up that ProPedestal is "better than Seaspension" we felt that we had no recourse than to spend the money, time and effort to test it ourselves. Letters from our attorney have done little to dissuade this individual from presenting inaccurate (deceptive) information. You will find our test results by going to YouTube and searching for "ProPedestal testing". There are a total of 4 videos regarding ProPedestal testing which were recently posted, 2 of which are relatively short previews and will give you the gist of our obvious findings, and the other 2 videos are longer ( 18-20 min) to back up the data. Our longevity, reliability and customer satisfaction in the community has been our best reward, and a cheaper product might be good for competition, but you get what you pay for. Thanks again. Peter.

Back