Seaspension vs. ProPedestal?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaseb23

Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade to a shock mitigation seat. I’ve done some research but can’t seam to find a good quality review on the ProPedestal. Several people have quoted positive things about the Seaspension but not looking to break the bank with this purchase if there is a cheaper option available. Any input would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• D9B7706E-132C-4471-9723-92B0D988B46E.jpeg
    D9B7706E-132C-4471-9723-92B0D988B46E.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 578
Before people start asking, the flooring was done by my cousins at HydroMat.. Exact same texture and feel as SeaDek @ 1/2 the price.. Can customize any way you want it in almost any color/pattern. Their website isn’t fully functional yet, but will post when it is.

I have had the Seaspension for 2 years now in a 2320SL it has worked very well. Worth the money!

I'm on my second 2120 and second seaspension. The pedestal changes the boat in rough water. Can't speak to the other model but no issues with the seaspension. It was worth the investment.

Cheers

I have a Seasuspension, I drove my boat for 3 months before installing it, I'll never buy a Parker (or probably any boat) without one in the future. I was heavier than the max weight, called them up and they worked out a custom rig for me. Fantastic, great customer service.

Thank you all for the great reviews on Seaspension. We try to make a difference by providing a great product with a personal touch in customer service. I have shared a post before regarding testing of the ProPedestal as that manufacturer hadn't tested his own pedestal before he put his product into the market and started making all kinds of claims against Seaspension. We spent the money, time and effort and put 4 video's on YouTube debunking his claims. Some of them are short to just get the gist across, the other 2 are more in-depth to back-up our testing. Please go to YouTube and do a keyword search for "ProPedestal Testing". As most everyone on ClassicParker has indicated, they'll never go without Seaspension again. Also please keep in mind that Seaspension is the chosen pedestal for Parker Boats as lots of them leave the factory with Seaspension installed already. Additionally, it is a direct fitment for a retrofit with holes lining up and seats fitting correctly. Thanks. - Peter.

Back