Are holes for the pedestal base sleeved?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll post the photos when I get her out this weekend.

I Would like to get the Admiral to shoot video. All I have to do is talk her into sitting on the cabin floor and suffer the waves while I'm sitting on the Seaspension seat! :wink:

TheOtherLine":ep71prbb said:
I Would like to get the Admiral to shoot video. All I have to do is talk her into sitting on the cabin floor and suffer the waves while I'm sitting on the Seaspension seat! :wink:

Let us all know how that works for ya! :shock:

Well, I know Kevin asked for some project photos but this was such a simple install, there really wasn't much to take pictures of.

I was able to line up all the holes in the deck with the holes on the new pedestal base. The instructions call for the marks inside the tube to be facing at 3 and 9 o'clock. Pedestal wouldn't line up with the existing holes at that position. Had to settle for 2 and 8 o'clock.

I had the boat out late today, just running around, and I couldn't say there was a big difference but it was pretty calm out there today.

I'll report back when we've got some chop to run in...

The stock post foot rest won't fit because the bushings in it are designed for a 2 7/8 in post. The post on this seaspension is 4". Had to order new thinner bushings. The manufacturer says not to use a post mount foot pedestal but....I like mine too much to give it up. We'll see.

Attachments

• 12192008 012 (Small).jpg
    12192008 012 (Small).jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 466
  • 12192008 013 (Small).jpg
    12192008 013 (Small).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 466
Back