Parker 23 DVCC w/ bracket

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesTX

Reaction score
should it fit in a 30' storage unit? I am thinking it will be close...

Anybody know or care to guess?

Doing the do diligence before I take the plunge and it appears anything over 30' is not that available around here.

It might with a short trailer tongue and no pulpit. I have long tongue and a pulpit (2320), measures 35' receiver tip to prop. I do know I would not want a tongue that short, tow vehicle tires would be in the water with a low incline ramp.

Stacy

Thanks. 35 foot is longer then I had suspected.

The pulpit is sort of a non issue on the trailer since it can be over the tongue but very good point on the short tongue, 2wd truck here. A long tongue is very nice for those shallow ramps. I may have to see what I can find storage wise. Thanks again!

35' LOA boat on trailer, Shorelander trailer

28'3" LOA boat, bracket, OB motor

Great info thanks! It sounds like 35' is the way most 23's are sold.

Moving right along.... would a 25DV be much longer? Obviously the boat is 2' longer (and a foot wider) but I am wondering if the typical trailer is any longer then the one under a 23.

Basically what I am getting at is if a 23 cost me just as much to store as a 25 I am losing the advantage of the smaller boat.

Your right fish, I think the 23 Parker is likely plenty, especially since money will always be an OBJECT. As far as i can tell the 23 DVCC has as much or more room then most 25s I have looked at.

Problem is I have 4 kiddos, a wife, and grand parents. Not that all of us will be fishing off-shore but lake running I think it will be common to have all or most of us on board. I think I would be better off with two boats; a nice size pontoon and a 21 DVCC!

cockpit area is pretty close to the same between the 23 and 25 length wise its the beam that youll notice. Plus with the deep v the sides are higher. I had my 2530 parked next to my buddies 23 and it was quite a bit larger. Also, youll notice the cabin is a bit smaller with the 23. But you cant argue with a 23 that size that runs upper 40's with a single engine. I would go with the 23 unless you find a great deal on a 25 which is what happened to me.

Back