• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
NEW! Parker Marine promotional items

Through an exclusive arrangement with the supplier to Parker Marine, we have arranged for Classic Parker members to purchase Parker branded promotional items at phenomenal prices. See the pictures below and reference the catalog as attached. Take a look at the pictures and download the catalog.

How To Order:
Send an email (please put "Parker items from Classic Parker" or such in the subject line) to Reggie at this address: reggiem at bellsouth dot net , but REMOVE all of the spaces and replace 'at' with '@' and replace 'dot' with '.' , just like a typical email address. I wrote it in 'longhand' to defeat spam robots.

DH edit 23Oct10: I just got permission for people to email and order from him directly, cheers!

Send your order containing the description and quantity of the items you desire, along with your shipping address. Reggie will then send the items to you along with an invoice that you can please promptly pay, to include nominal postage. I have told Reggie that I will personally reimburse him for any items ordered and not paid for … but note, whomever does such will NOT be a member here at CP ... and they will be hunted down ;) , haha!

Please be mindful that Reggie provides these items as a personal favor to Mr. Linwood Parker and this opportunity has been bestowed upon us, so let’s please not abuse the privilege.

Promotional Items Freebies:
I just received a large order and the quality is outstanding! All of these items will be going to this year’s annual Annapolis/Chesapeake Bay CP boat rendezvous, hosted by Capt ‘Megabyte’, to be given away as FREEBIES, or mementos, to those who attend. If you’re near that area … this is one annual boating regatta that should not be missed!

* Prices shown reflect catalog date of 12 July 2010 – prices subject to change.

Attachments

• Parker Marine - Logo Items Catalog.pdf
    314.7 KB · Views: 101
  • CP-Pg1.JPG
    CP-Pg1.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 3,340
  • CP-Pg2.JPG
    CP-Pg2.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 3,339
  • CP-Pg3.JPG
    CP-Pg3.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 3,339
  • CP-Pg4.JPG
    CP-Pg4.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 3,339
  • CP-Pg5.JPG
    CP-Pg5.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 3,339
  • CP-Pg6.JPG
    CP-Pg6.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 3,339
  • CP-Pg7.JPG
    CP-Pg7.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 3,339
  • CP-Pg8.JPG
    CP-Pg8.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 3,340
  • Parker-Decal.JPG
    Parker-Decal.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 3,033
I recently ordered a couple of things (and my wife ordered a few for herself). The items were delivered promptly, are of great quality and we could not be happier. This is a great deal for Parker owners.

file.php

Parker decals added ... only $1 each!

SIZE: Oval, about 6" wide by 3" tall. I scanned an actual one ... not sure why the PDF came up so huge!

lklandpier":2p8zqik7 said:
I sure wish they made a Visor.
Youse asks ... youse gets ... email from Reggie today:

"I am designing a Parker visor now. We should have it ready to send out in about 60-days and will send you a photo soon. It’s going to look good!

Reggie is great.
Great quality and exceptional service (just like Parker Marine Ent)! :)

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Reggie. I orded a few items from him and couldn't be happier. The quaility was great and he had everything to me in a few days. Top notch!

put in my order today for some shirts and hats.Anyone know where I can purchase a small Parker flag for my antenea?

hammered":1ai63soo said:
put in my order today for some shirts and hats.Anyone know where I can purchase a small Parker flag for my antenea?
I haven't seen Parker ones but I have burgees available in both the CC and SC model versions, see below. They are professionally made 2-ply 8-mil construction burgee with a double-stitched edging and heavy duty extra hem at the pole edge, with 2 heavy brass grommets. Being made with 2-panels, so it can be properly viewed and read from either side, they are a tad heavy and I don't think I'd fly one from the tip of a whippy antenna.

Burgees are $22 each shipped, PM me if interested.

file.php

file.php

Hi my name is Sean, I was interested in a few classic Parker items. I sent an email yesterday an wanted to confirm the right way of ordering anything.

Dale, I e-mailed reggie last week regarding a few things I was looking for, but have not heard back. Is he still selling these items? Thanks, Mike

Coeur Treasures <coeurtreasures at gmail dot com>

Use this address... I just ordered and received a few things. They are quick to ship and answer any questions!

Back