• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2320 Extended Cabin For Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireman

Reaction score
Well, I hate to sell this boat but I'm not getting the opportunities to use her as I thought I would. And I've recently replaced all of the big ticket items.

1994 Parker 2320 Extended Cabin
New Yamaha F250XCA Manufactured 10/2010 & Installed 3/2011
Currently has 36 hours on the motor
Transferable warranty is good through 3/2014
Yamaha installed with FBW controls and LCD display
New steering and batteries also installed and I have the receipts for the re-power
New 148 gallon fuel tank installed 8/2012 and I have the receipt
New Standard Horizon GX2150 VHF installed 8/2012
New Stereo with 4 speakers installed 8/2012
The boat has the radar, fish finder and GPS that came with it when I purchased the boat a few years ago.
Cabin has a sink with 30 gallon fresh water tank, alcohol stove and refrigerator.
This is a great boat that I don't want to get rid of but with work and family obligations I don't want it to sit and not get used a lot more than it is. Also comes with the Venture trailer and other boating items needed to enjoy the boat.
I have a lot more money invested in this boat than I'll ever get back. My investment can definitely be someone else's gain.

$35,000

Boat is in Colonial Heights, VA located directly on I-95 between Richmond and Petersburg.

Please let me know if your interested. I have many more pictures that I can send. I really don't want this boat to sit for long...it's rockfish season for God's sake!

Thanks for looking.
Troy
pftna@comcast dot net

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,737
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 2,737
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 2,737
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 2,737
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 2,737
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 2,737
A few more pictures.

Attachments

• 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 2,737
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 2,737
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 2,737
  • 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2,736
A few more pictures.

Attachments

• 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 2,728
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 2,729
  • 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2,729
Thanks Bryan!
Good Luck to you as well!
Someone could get a helluva deal if they bought both boats. They can buy your 2530 and it's little brother, the 2320. Start their own fleet.

Troy
That is a real sweet rig !
And what a deal too!
That will be one lucky Captain how gets her!

Sold!

Cabin Fever left for her new home in Newport News, VA just a few hours ago. I truly hated to see her go but I'm grateful to have been told that she will be used several times a week for fishing.

I informed the new owner of the most important owners manual that I know of, Classic Parker, so hopefully he will join and update us all of her new beginnings. I'd really like to see how she does fishing the Hampton Roads area.

I thank everyone here that has shared information and helped me with ideas and projects since I've owned this Parker...hopefully it won't be my last.

Troy

Hey Fireman... I keep my Parker in the same marina that the guy that bought your Parker is in. We are friends. I can tell you that Cabin Fever is not getting slip fever. He is out on the water all the time and fishing hard. We had a little home marina fishing torney last weekend and your boat won second place with a good sized striper. Love the boat.
han

Enjoying my new boat thanks for taking great care of it and been catching some nice fish on it . My friend Han has a 25 ft Parker and we both look good in the waters of the James. Richard

Back