this guy has seaspension for $445 for a short time longer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i forgot to add that i am not affiliated with the guy just saw a great deal and took advantage of it.

Im glad to hear that i have been debating for a while about getting it and when i saw this deal i couldnt resist.

I fired off an email with a question and was promptly answered on New Years Day. Asked Chris a couple of questions and just purchased my new seat post and bushing in Parker colors. If you need a seat post today is the day.

No Affiliation, just a happy customer who saved a good bit of money.

Rick

HI everyone,
Just wanted to give you a heads up that I spoke with SeaSpension and worked out a deal to extend the offer until the 11th of January.
I hope this post is OK with your MODS (I dont want to be spammy). I had some of you call today and say you saw it posted here so I just wanted to register to let you know the offer has been extended. Its really a great deal.
My contact is in the first post if you need anything.

Thanks,
Chris

Just wanted to let you guys know that the sale has been a huge success and thank everyone.
Due to the overwhelming response, we are running into a little delay on shipping some of the models. If you have any questions about shipping times etc, please feel free to contact me.
We also have these available in "Parker Beige" to match your factory finish.
Thanks again,
Chris
941-375-1369

hey guys i have a 2520 can any one tell me the size of the pedasal i need to orda one of these my boat is in the shop can't get to it thanks

I took the seat off the pedestal on my 2002 model year 2320. It measured 30" high from the deck so I ordered the 29" one.

I spoke with the guys at SeaSpension today. The response to the sale has been fantastic to say the least. I suggested that they let it ride a little longer and after some discussion, they agreed.
The sale price will continue to be offered through Jan. 31st. I am the only dealer offering this price.

Thanks as always!
Chris

I now carry an alternative to the Seaspension pedstals at a much better price.
Pro Pedestal now has their own series o shock absorbing pedestals very similar to the Seaspension units
I am currently installing a set of the Pro Pedestals in my own boat and the product is very well made.
They start at only $495 vs the SeaSpension pedestals that started at over $800 and unlike SeaSpension, are available and in stock!

You can check them out here on my website and feel free to contact me with any questions.
https://coolwaterproducts.com/collections/boating-shock-absorbing-mitigating-boat-seat-pedestals-36

Back