• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 23 WA

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petesails

Reaction score
Long post but I don’t want to waste anyone’s time - I’m looking for a 90s vintage 23’ Walk Around. She should have a newer 4 cycle engine (or twins) and a trailer. Although I don’t expect the boat to be perfect, she should be well maintained for her age and not have any structural deficiencies. In other words, I’m not looking for a project boat or someone’s headache. State of the art electronics aren’t important. Like most of you, I’ve been following the listing here and on Yachtworld, Craig’s List, etc. for the past eight months or so and I see the same boats being constantly listed with the same unrealistically high prices given the current state of the economy. The bad news is that I can afford to pay what the boat is realistically worth in today’s economy. The good news is that I don’t have to check with my wife or girlfriend (or both), wait for my boat/car/airplane/horse/house or timeshare to sell, or bring my rich uncle with me or get my five business partners to approve of the boat before I buy it. I’m located near Myrtle Beach and can be reached at [email protected].

I have what you are looking for it's 2 feet bigger 25 walkaround

Back