new 3420 pics

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised, here are the pics of the new 3420 from her shakedown cruise today!

Congrats, its a beautiful looking boat!

Thanks to Wood Parker aka Pilothouse for the pics.

-- Tom

Attachments

• IMG_5038.JPG
    IMG_5038.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 6,218
  • IMG_5040.JPG
    IMG_5040.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 6,217
  • IMG_5042.JPG
    IMG_5042.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 6,218
  • IMG_5048.JPG
    IMG_5048.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 6,218
  • IMG_5049.JPG
    IMG_5049.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 6,218
  • IMG_5052.JPG
    IMG_5052.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 6,218
  • IMG_5058.JPG
    IMG_5058.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 6,218
WOW she looks like a tank! I love the look of the large rear glass window in the cabin and the tuna door. Now you need to add about 6 more gunnel mounted rod holders and some nice big outriggers.

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!! Bow Thruster too...Looks like enough room for a 42" screen on the dash!

Wow...................... :shock:

The proportions appear to be perfect... Would love to see the 3420 sitting next to a 2520 just to be able to see the scale.
Love that rear window...
Bow thruster, nice option...
700 ponies... oh yea.
10 rod rocket launcher... 8)

Beautiful job Parker Marine! :)

Nice!

Cockpit looks about the same size if not a little smaller (shorter) than on my 2520. Definitely wider though. Might just be the photos.

The cabin, however, looks quite large. Need some inside pics now.

Great looking boat, amazing how all the parkers from the 21 up to the 34 now look about the same from a distance.

Nice work on the new boat.

Themis":3c8stzys said:
I agree. I love the boat. Is the second station steering port side for weight distribution issues?

I doubt it was for weight distribution. I can picture long covnersations and heated discussions about location of the door and since the logical place is either center or starboard, the port side for the steering station was for easier movement about the boat by keeping the starboard side clear.

Looks great!

What's the beam?

Can't wait to see the version with the single diesel.....

I was told by a little mouse the top speed as tested was over 50 kt's! Look Out BIG and FAST!!!

efishdoc-

Can't wait to see the version with the single diesel.....[/quote]

I wonder if that is in the plans? Lots of pros and cons. With diesel you could expect better range but cost per mile is not the benefit it used to be with the cost of diesel rising. Top that off with higher emissions, maintenance and diesel is loosing its appeal to allot of boaters. The other pro of diesel has been dependability but the new 4-stroke outboards probably measure up. Once you get to a certain size diesel is likely the only choice but for a 34' I am not convinced the advantages of diesel are worth the price? Just my two cents. (And I Love Diesel's)

Maybe a good diesel outboard is the answer?? I know of only one and it will not push that boat.

It's not so much a dollars and cents kind of argument... single diesel vs 2 X F350....it's just a personal wish. If... and that is a big if... If I decide to get a bigger boat it will stay in the water.. and it will have a single diesel... it will cruise about 22 to 25. Bottom line is I'm happy with what I have.... in fact.... I think I'll go fishin....

Is that a generator cabinet inside the cockpit steering station?

Kevin -

Can you arrange for one of these to show up at the Annapolis Parker Rendezvous? That would be a blast.

J.A. Veil":2pocb4g0 said:
Kevin -

Can you arrange for one of these to show up at the Annapolis Parker Rendezvous? That would be a blast.

Great Idea, a good way for Parker to get some input from Parker lovers!

Back