2003 2510MV Armstrong bracket 2023 300 Suzuki hole pattern

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Togntime

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just repowered my 2510MV with Armstrong bracket with Suzuki 300. Dealer installed the engine all the way down - the same as the previous Yami. im Afraid that’s a tad low. For those with similar setups what hole did your Suzuki get mounted?

Yes... My dealer had those dual bolt plates.... That was back in 2013. I've never seen them on another boat. Pix is hard to see with the Black..... 3rd hole down on engine is Top hole on Bracket.

Attachments

• 100_5005.JPG
    100_5005.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 1
Are YOU going to be doing the work to move the engine?

This is on a Modified 14deg transom boat..... Your results may vary with a Deep V 22deg boat.

I do my own work and can move and reseal a engine in 30min. So experimentation to me is not a Big deal.

The "Standard" rule is 12in back.... 1in UP.

What does that mean?

It means if no bracket.... The anticativation plate is even with the bottom of the Hull. Most Brackets are 24in or aprox that. and move the engine aft... So with each Hole on the engine represents 1in of height. The starting point is top bolt goes in 3rd hole down on engine. Exactly where mine is.

If you have the equipment you can experiment..... If your paying a shop.... Well you know. :(

Back