2010 21se trolling motor

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehroberts3

Reaction score
Installing a trolling motor. Second season out of Little Creek, VA and its a must for CBBT fishing. Looking at some old post on 24V vs 36V and 60" vs 72". My gut is get the 36V/72" and never look back. Anyone have issues with the single 36V? Not installing a 3 battery bank is a nice option for weight and space. Will want to move from piles to piles vs. just spot lock., and get good operating time for a day on the bay. Dock has power, so can connect every night. Anyone figured out a way not to bury the anchor locker. Have 4 rod holders in the bow, which I hate to lose 2 (14 just doesn't do it some times). Love to see some deck and battery installs. Son is an ET in the Coast Guard, so we're going to do a self install and looking for any "wish we knew that" before we start ordering all the gear (bracket, switch, charger, etc.) . Thanks, TR

Installing a trolling motor. Second season out of Little Creek, VA and its a must for CBBT fishing. Looking at some old post on 24V vs 36V and 60" vs 72". My gut is get the 36V/72" and never look back. Anyone have issues with the single 36V? Not installing a 3 battery bank is a nice option for weight and space. Will want to move from piles to piles vs. just spot lock., and get good operating time for a day on the bay. Dock has power, so can connect every night. Anyone figured out a way not to bury the anchor locker. Have 4 rod holders in the bow, which I hate to lose 2 (14 just doesn't do it some times). Love to see some deck and battery installs. Son is an ET in the Coast Guard, so we're going to do a self install and looking for any "wish we knew that" before we start ordering all the gear (bracket, switch, charger, etc.) . Thanks, TR
I don’t know how similar my 2023 is to your 2010, but here are some photos of my installation. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1016.jpeg
    IMG_1016.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8561.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8459.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
Back