• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat Wanted WANTED / AND PURCHASED PARKER CENTER CONSOLE 2100/2200 OR 2500 SE OR DV IN VERY GOOD CONDITION

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100 hours last season, I could no be happier, perfect for our boating needs. Built in 2018 prior to recent changes we are seeing from newer examples, the 250hp v6 is more than I need though sure there when needed. Thanks to this forum , the boat has added a new perspective of the beautiful coast of Maine for this 74 year old. We trailer the boat, not too big nor too small.

My 2000 2300 dv cc is for sale now. Repowered with yamaha 300 in 2020. Serviced every 100 hours by certified Yama mechanics. All records available. All the garmin systems are new as of 2020-2023 upgraded mfd, radar, vhf. 96inch trolling motor. Boat is super clean, turn key and fished regularly by me. Let me know if interested I can send full details and pics. It's listed for sale on CP now.

Back