Wheelhouse/doghouse build

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battle Wagon brand is what I recommended and have installed in the past... Pretty sure Covid put them out of business.

In lieu of some of the concerning comments regarding the SEAVIEW products and failing powder coat on their aluminum mounts I took the liberty to personally call them before going through the hassle of mounting this system to my wheelhouse that I spent hundreds of hours building. I spoke to a very friendly customer service representative who acknowledged that they did at one time about 10 years ago or so have major issues with their finish failing. Since then they have improved their adhesion and changed companies. He provided few real life example which made a lot of sense. The supply to big manufacturers like BW and GW who are super super picky with finishes and their name associated with poor products, 2 I couldn’t find another post other than the link posted here to show any massive complaints or failures, 3 I see so many of them around my area on older boats that look brand new. The sales rep said that he would gaurantee the product beyond its warranty period and would even upgrade me to stainless if I wanted to. He said if that powder coat flakes off in 5 years call me and I’ll personally send you a new one free. The customer service is what I buy, all products fail, they are top notch and I have no doubts this will last a long time. Also one of the biggest marine electronics installers on Long Island solely uses the seaveiw products for his business and has seen no issues for a long time.

Just wanted to spread the word. It may be old news but seaveiw products are top notch and customer service is as well

Back