'03 2120 "Theresa P"

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joemo650

Reaction score
Hello all I have been a member of this forum for a while now, but like most people, I came for information only. (The guys that start threads and we all say a simple search will do ya!) But now thats time has gone by, I realized that parker owners on this forum are a close knit group that cares about the success of these boats and the owners of them. In my opinion as well as most of us here, the SC truly the perfect layout for all weather fishing boat, all comprises aside (lol.) Perfect balance between work and comfort. Yes fishing out of the golden gate is more work than fun a lot of the time! She's just a run of the mill -20 hull but she's mine! Her namesake was my Grandma's name. When she passed she left me an inheritance and it bought the boat! Only the right name for her.
Here's a short list of her fitment:

Came with: 2019 suzuki df200a
Simrad GO7
Garmin gps map( I forget the model)
The hull a bad raido and a bad gas tank!

Since I've owned her I've put on:
2020 suzuki 9.9 long shaft (kinda regret that on the 2120, more trouble than its worth)

Disco bay pot puller
Cockpit rails
New vhf with Arial
New group 27 batteries( moved up to the bow in front of the anchor locker.
New 80gal fuel tank( absolute nightmare)
New cockpit deck and coating
Bottom paint
Side guides on the dolphin trailer ( with my new found experience with them I can say their a pain the find parts for.)
There's still a long list of things I want to get done to her, a lot of the ideas I got from you on this forum. If it wasn't for this group I would know very little about these boats, let alone how to make her run right last a life time! We're over here on the left coast, splitting My time between San Francisco and Southern humboldt county. I'll tell you after having owned a small wood center console skiff previously, these are real boats! Great to se there's a community that loves them as much as I have grown to. I threw in a pic ofnthe little boat I moved up from. Everyone that I talked to that knew boats loved it, so I figure we're all boat guys you'd may like it too!

Fish on!!

Attachments

• 20210228_194945.jpg
    20210228_194945.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 39
  • 20200718_203640.jpg
    20200718_203640.jpg
    884 KB · Views: 36
  • 20201224_114337.jpg
    20201224_114337.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
  • 20201115_114009.jpg
    20201115_114009.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
  • 20201114_092612.jpg
    20201114_092612.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • 20210523_094917.jpg
    20210523_094917.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • 20200201_124835(0).jpg
    20200201_124835(0).jpg
    988.6 KB · Views: 39
Congrats on your new rig. She is a beautiful boat with that new SZ power. I like the new decks also. 2120’s are the little tanks of the fleet. Nice to see west coast represented. Enjoy.

Hello all I have been a member of this forum for a while now, but like most people, I came for information only. (The guys that start threads and we all say a simple search will do ya!) But now thats time has gone by, I realized that parker owners on this forum are a close knit group that cares about the success of these boats and the owners of them. In my opinion as well as most of us here, the SC truly the perfect layout for all weather fishing boat, all comprises aside (lol.) Perfect balance between work and comfort. Yes fishing out of the golden gate is more work than fun a lot of the time! She's just a run of the mill -20 hull but she's mine! Her namesake was my Grandma's name. When she passed she left me an inheritance and it bought the boat! Only the right name for her.
Here's a short list of her fitment:

Came with: 2019 suzuki df200a
Simrad GO7
Garmin gps map( I forget the model)
The hull a bad raido and a bad gas tank!

Since I've owned her I've put on:
2020 suzuki 9.9 long shaft (kinda regret that on the 2120, more trouble than its worth)

Disco bay pot puller
Cockpit rails
New vhf with Arial
New group 27 batteries( moved up to the bow in front of the anchor locker.
New 80gal fuel tank( absolute nightmare)
New cockpit deck and coating
Bottom paint
Side guides on the dolphin trailer ( with my new found experience with them I can say their a pain the find parts for.)
There's still a long list of things I want to get done to her, a lot of the ideas I got from you on this forum. If it wasn't for this group I would know very little about these boats, let alone how to make her run right last a life time! We're over here on the left coast, splitting My time between San Francisco and Southern humboldt county. I'll tell you after having owned a small wood center console skiff previously, these are real boats! Great to se there's a community that loves them as much as I have grown to. I threw in a pic ofnthe little boat I moved up from. Everyone that I talked to that knew boats loved it, so I figure we're all boat guys you'd may like it too!

Fish on!!

I bet I am not the only guy here who would love to hear what was used for that cockpit decking and how you installed it.

Back