#1 Son sinned--what should be the punishment?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porkchunker

Supporting Member
Reaction score
#1 Son broke my favorite mug. Also broke one of his mothers favorite wine glasses at the same time. For the sin of breaking Dad's Classic Parker coffee mug, what should be the punishment? What say ye?

Attachments

• NewFolder 004 (Small).jpg
    NewFolder 004 (Small).jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 4,346
If it was made by Parker it wouldn't have broken..... reward your son for bringing to the light of day inferior products! It may have broken while you were hoisting a near boiling cup of java..... may have resulted in roasted nuts!

What you need to do is buy a spectrum mug patch kit. Glass the handle back together. Then use a preval sprayer to regelcoat the exterior. Make sure you wet sand starting with 100 and working your way to 1,000 grit. Afterwards wax and buff. :D

Alternatively take it over to Sean Penn's (Jeff Spicoli) house. Cuz his dad has an awesome set of tools. He can fix it.

Have him buy two more to replace it, plus he must wear the ClassicParker thong for a week!

-- Tom

TomS":23z8cx36 said:
Have him buy two more to replace it, plus he must wear the ClassicParker thong for a week!

-- Tom
... that, we DO NOT need nor want pictures of ...

TomS":3qh6t74n said:

-- Tom

I like the idea of replacing it more than once over. Somewhere in the Old Testament there are verses about repaying 7-times over. 7 for 1 sounds like a good return. :D :D :D

And just where do you buy that ClassicParker thong?

Porkchunker":1baa2roj said:
And just where do you buy that ClassicParker thong?

You can get them from CafePress...
(don't ask me how I know) :twisted:

FRAG the LT!

Oh wait, you said your son....sorry, flashback or something...

Make him go fishing with you...Oh he already does that.

You could just keep this one "in your back pocket" for future use. :wink:

Ahhhhhh ... our ClassicParker gear retailer, Cafe Press, does sell 'thongs' that we could put our logo on ... but is there any demand? It would sell for < $10.

And no, they do not sell a Borat-like male version ... sorry Kevin ;) .

Attachments

• CADK3IZH.jpg
    CADK3IZH.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 3,897
DaleH":1oa3rd05 said:
Ahhhhhh ... our ClassicParker gear retailer, Cafe Press, does sell 'thongs' that we could put our logo on ... but is there any demand? It would sell for < $10.

Why not put them in 'the catalog' and see what happens? 8)

Sorry... I'm not a movie guy and haven't seen Borat. :)

The admiral was bringing me coffee this morning and dropped my mug too. But I did ask her if she was alright before I said ""Dang my favorite mug; how could you?" :lol:

Well, gave me an excuse to order some new mugs and more classic parker gear.......

Now for my wife's punishment.... hmmm..... just got back from Vegas so I have some ideas..........

Back