1801 - console / leaning post covers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Speeder

Reaction score
Does anybody have a non-custom covers for both the 1801 console and leaning post that they would recommend? I am looking for something I can get online, from like Overtons. I don't want to spring for the costume canvas makers. I got a quote for $2K and that's just outrageous. The fit doesn't have to be perfect.

Does anybody have a non-custom covers for both the 1801 console and leaning post that they would recommend? I am looking for something I can get online, from like Overtons. I don't want to spring for the costume canvas makers. I got a quote for $2K and that's just outrageous. The fit doesn't have to be perfect.
You're correct, that is pretty outrageous. Regional differences aside, I got a custom console, leaning post, motor and full boat cover made last year, total cost $1600. I would recommend looking for a different canvas shop.

My neighbor uses a $100 grill cover that he adds snaps too.....says it works fine and changes every few seasons as needed.

Not to steal the thread but I am looking for pre made cover for 1801 with hard top. Any suggestions? As to 1801 without cover I’ve had mine in 400 range made of OK material. They will last few season out on the sun before disintegrating.

Any suggestions on 1801 with t top covers without taking out second mortgage on my house?

Back