1801 Parker -new guy

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! I’m going to do the console mounted rail antenna, and I’m ordering the Yamaha cover. !

I have been a surf fisherman and kayak fisherman my whole life. Growing up working on other peoples fishing boats and working on tug boats and the merchant marine I have never owned my own boat! This will be the first! Stoked. Thanks again!

Totally agree with this. I went through 2 'cheapos' very quickly, then got the Yamaha cover. (From SIMS Yamaha; great folks).... Yes, it is overpriced, but fits better than a glove!.... And I think it will last a long time.
Eh! I’d rather pay for something that’s going to work than pay for something that will break. Thanks I’ll order from SIMS

Congrats. Have the 1801 since 2006- all good. Stern antenna should be avoided IMO as it will interfere with most of your basic activities- fishing, towing-ski, tubing- I have a console rail mount that folds down and is wired inside of rails and then into console.View attachment 27116
Where did you get your console covers? I want to buy fully made in America.

Came with boat.... but I have used Mike at Coastal Canvas in Beaufort NCwho dies work for Parker- will make and ship at a fair price.

Back