1801cc

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop B

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm not a new owner yet, but I ordered an 1801cc on August 6, 2021, and the build started February 7, 2022. No date on delivery yet. New boat but not new to boating. This is my third boat, the last was a 2002 Trophy 20' w/175. sold in August of last year to downsize. Her and I fished Manahawkin and Barnegat Bay the Inlet along with off shore for 28 years. Never had a problem with the boat and hope that the 1801cc is as good. Looking forward to her arrival and use of the forum.

Well, I'm not a new owner yet, but I ordered an 1801cc on August 6, 2021, and the build started February 7, 2022. No date on delivery yet. New boat but not new to boating. This is my third boat, the last was a 2002 Trophy 20' w/175. sold in August of last year to downsize. Her and I fished Manahawkin and Barnegat Bay the Inlet along with off shore for 28 years. Never had a problem with the boat and hope that the 1801cc is as good. Looking forward to her arrival and use of the forum.
Hi poppop B, Welcome to Classic Parker! Hope the new boat arrives soon!

Pop pop

I have a 1994 1800CC…. Out of Atlantic Highlands…. You can still go offshore with your new ride…of course pick and chose your days… my 1800 has been out when the weather turned bad… she gets me in all the time with no worries… very tough boat… good luck with yours

Pop pop

I have a 1994 1800CC…. Out of Atlantic Highlands…. You can still go offshore with your new ride…of course pick and chose your days… my 1800 has been out when the weather turned bad… she gets me in all the time with no worries… very tough boat… good luck with yours
Thanks for dropping a line. I will be going ocean fishing and fishing Barnegat Inlet and I will pick my days but most fishing will be bay side. I’ll be 80 soon and family wanted me to “restrain myself” so a new boat happened…yea me!

Pop pop B

I get it and understand… my dad… who is my best friend… is going to be 86 this year… so when he is on the boat I take it easy and only fish inshore…

Pop pop B

I get it and understand… my dad… who is my best friend… is going to be 86 this year… so when he is on the boat I take it easy and only fish inshore…
I do likewise with my 93 year 'young' Mum; we pick the nice calm days.... I had her out with the family, in October. She LOVES being on a boat, and this was her first time on our Parker....She had been on all our other boats, countless times, the last 45 years; boating has always been a family tradition! ....

Last edited:
You will be very surprised at what that boat can handle given its size. I also fish off the NJ coast & have been in stuff I would have hated on my old 24’ boat, but felt perfectly safe in my 2006 1801. Just this fall I was coming in Longport inlet with 5-6’ rolling following sea, and while again I was impressed with the handling. You won’t break any speed records in these boats, but you will know you will get there & back safely.
Good luck & hope to see you out there this year. I fish the entire NJ coast.

Hey, Thanks for the follow up. It was good to hear of your experiences. I agree with you on all points and I m not out to win any speed records ! I will be picking my days and hope to see you out there. Safe boating to you and full fish wells!

Hey, Thanks for the follow up. It was good to hear of your experiences. I agree with you on all points and I m not out to win any speed records ! I will be picking my days and hope to see you out there. Safe boating to you and full fish wells!
Wow, I’m impressed with some of the ages in these replies. I’m 76 and am hoping to be boating until I’m 80, guess I better raise that goal!

Back