• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1992 2110 in NJ 150 YAMAHA

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrismele

Reaction score
1992 Parker 2110 walkaround with 150hp YAMAHA (1992) Raymarine Fish Finder, New Helm Chairs, New Batteries (spring 09), VHF, New Sunbrella SS frame Bimini top, New SS Prop, and Anchor. Boat is in great condition - not a scratch on the hull. Bottom does not have much paint buildup (has not been painted the last few years). Cabin cushions are very clean and have no damage.

I don't know the number of hours but the motor runs very well and the compression is where it should be. This spring South Harbor Marine in Waretown NJ gave it a tune up and went over her head to toe- new water pump housing/impeller, new fuel pump, carb rebuild, new thermostat, and new external fuel filter (ss bracket).

This Fall/winter I'm replacing the bilge pumps and Stereo.
Boat is located on LBI close to the bridge.
Email or call with questions.
[email protected]
908 962 2289

Just took this shot from my deck last Sat.

Attachments

• parker.jpg
    parker.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,894
hmmm nice boat.

im in limbo at the moment. lob me an email if you are unlucky enough to still have this for sale in february.

whalersal@aol dot com

Themis":25pef32x said:
hmmm nice boat.

im in limbo at the moment. lob me an email if you are unlucky enough to still have this for sale in february.

whalersal@aol dot com

Thanks, I'm just down the road from you and she's not covered or winterized yet, still a few more trips before layup. We have a new baby coming in Jan so I'm maxing out my days - she may not be unrapped until late spring.

Justed washed and waxed for the season - I'll be bottom painting her soon.

A rare model.
The photo makes her look good.

If you can post more photos, you'll get more views. :wink:

Still in the water for the next few weeks, come for a test ride. New price $9,500.00
New bilge pumps and swithes installed this past spring. Runs very well.
Call Chris
908 962 2289

Back