1994 Parker 2320 extended cabin open back project

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My nephew with a 23# lake trout. Fishing has been good.
27b29eca8f492c28d546a7daf448d766.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In other news I had a chance to weight my boat/trailer. On a certified scale boat and trailer come to #7700 with 30 gallons of fuel and fishing gear.

It’s aluminum and weights about 800#. I do not have a certified weight on the trailer.

Brent":3lkkynuu said:
Mark. Have you replaced any thru hull fittings?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I replaced all of the original white plastic ones with stainless steel. (I sourced them from amazon)

johnkn":1z8xipf6 said:
Open backs are the best!

When I was searching for a vessel to purchase I Initially wanted an enclosed pilothouse. When I purchased this one I was worried about the open back but after using it for a couple seasons I would never want a enclosed back. No regrets

Brent":2qmfr0gi said:
Are all of holes the same diameter? I haven’t pull any of them. Thanks

I don’t recall for sure but I think some were different

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Storm chased us back to the barn tonite.
d351e23ce2556eb232a084115c98862b.jpg

Season is basically finished in Michigan. Weather is turning cold. I did some research and learned that the extended cabin model 2320 was only produced between 1993-1997. During that time 20 were produced and 14 of those 20 were sold to the private market. So when they say this is a rare model it’s like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

Towards the end of the season my a128 started acting up. I contacted Raymarine and they set me up with a new Axiom 12. I finally have it installed and I can’t wait to use it. It has a quad core processor and is amazingly fast. I have a wired remote installed near my throttle as well for easy use. I’ve been nothing but impressed with Raymarines customer support (I’m not affiliated in any way with them).
e26a73975f18b8e04fbcf8390b50c861.jpg

5ec83545fe53953e15dc5c3fc0d07117.jpg

Set up looks good. You’ve done a lot to your boat in a relatively short time. A rare Parker indeed. I think I’m going out in mine this weekend depending on what a coastal low does by Friday. I usually winterize my AC and fuel and wrap up in later December. Don’t need to fog or anything. Water temps are still around 80. If I see a good 10 or 15 day forecast in late March I’ll put back in then for the first time of a new season. I’m fortunate to only be out of action about 3/3.5 months. Hopefully you will get out and try out your new Axiom 12 before you wrap up. Good luck.

Back