• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1995 Parker 2110 Walkaround

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renegade15

Reaction score
1995 Parker 2110 Walkaround cuddy. 2000 Yamaha 225 OX66 2-stroke outboard, about 1000 hours estimated. New Yamaha multifunction gages installed by previous owner so true hours unknown. 2007 aluminum Owens and Sons trailer. Boat runs great, is used regularly and serviced annually. Bennett hydraulic trim tabs.
Comes with Garmin gps/fish finder, double bimini top, newly recovered cushions for seats and cabin, double battery setup, 25 gallon live well, 100 gallon fuel capacity, stereo, vhf, safety gear included, 2 anchors...
Boat is on lift for easy sea trial from serious inquiry. Title in hand for boat and trailer. $18,500/obo
Located in Vero Beach, FLBEC3BF78-E775-4DE8-841E-1170EDBC11F3.jpegD35082BE-BA97-4E7F-8EA0-242F78D084CE.jpegF0EE5A2A-1EA2-4F4D-9AF0-93F84A427BA7.jpeg498FA32D-5EAF-42AA-A513-0BEDE7019A86.jpeg9DD5D9AE-7BBB-4766-BA71-A1A0B28BB851.jpeg220CE113-D766-4CEF-A1A3-2A13700D74C5.jpeg795A7461-8570-4F26-859A-D4798AA7F457.jpeg875CFCF2-AD34-40D5-98B6-A0CEE9D1AD4A.jpeg880FEB07-1364-4049-87A9-4F8735E88163.jpeg1C7DFE9E-4364-44B0-9488-49687AEF018A.jpeg
Call 727-418-9098

Just curious if anyone has any feedback on this listing? Too much $$$? Bad pics? Undesirable boat? I know folks in Florida prefer center consoles, this is a great boat though, nice open cockpit and very fishable.
Please be honest, we’re moving at the end of December.

Just curious if anyone has any feedback on this listing? Too much $$$? Bad pics? Undesirable boat? I know folks in Florida prefer center consoles, this is a great boat though, nice open cockpit and very fishable.
Please be honest, we’re moving at the end of December.
Hi Renegade 14, You asked for honest feedback, so here it goes! When I've sold boats (cars, homes, tools, 'anything'!) I at least take the time to clean them up; and to show them in great condition/make then look nice; it's an indication as to how well the boat/item has been maintained. (in all honesty, my boats, cars and home are always clean/sterile)... When I buy something. I walk away from seemingly non-maintained items. Although 'honest', your photos show too much dirt and rust..

Hi Renegade 14, You asked for honest feedback, so here it goes! When I've sold boats (cars, homes, tools, 'anything'!) I at least take the time to clean them up; and to show them in great condition/make then look nice; it's an indication as to how well the boat/item has been maintained. (in all honesty, my boats, cars and home are always clean/sterile)... When I buy something. I walk away from seemingly non-maintained items. Although 'honest', your photos show too much dirt and rust..
Thanks Andy,
Unfortunately some of the rust stains have been there since before I owned it and tried several products to get rid of them...
There is some schmutz in the cabin and a few spots in the cockpit that I understand don’t show well. That has all been fixed already after going out yesterday and I’ll get some new pics.
Thanks again and hopefully someone will express some interest!
Ryan

Thanks Andy,
Unfortunately some of the rust stains have been there since before I owned it and tried several products to get rid of them...
There is some schmutz in the cabin and a few spots in the cockpit that I understand don’t show well. That has all been fixed already after going out yesterday and I’ll get some new pics.
Thanks again and hopefully someone will express some interest!
Ryan
I am very sorry.... I came back to my computer to erase/delete my 'reply' to your post. My hope/goal is to post only 'positive' replies and to never post anything that sounds even the least bit negative. After re-reading my response, I know I failed; it 'sounded' not in the way I intended it to sound... Thank you for your kind response.... You may have already tried this, but if not try some Whink Rust Stain Remover (fabric rust remover). It comes in a 10 oz brown plastic squirt bottle. As for the other schmutz, as you stated, simple cleaning will help to show your boat in a much better light... I hope you well, and know your boat will sell sell quickly; It's seems like a very fair price!

I am very sorry.... I came back to my computer to erase/delete my 'reply' to your post. My hope/goal is to post only 'positive' replies and to never post anything that sounds even the least bit negative. After re-reading my response, I know I failed; it 'sounded' not in the way I intended it to sound... Thank you for your kind response.... You may have already tried this, but if not try some Whink Rust Stain Remover (fabric rust remover). It comes in a 10 oz brown plastic squirt bottle. As for the other schmutz, as you stated, simple cleaning will help to show your boat in a much better light... I hope you well, and know your boat will sell sell quickly; It's seems like a very fair price!
Thanks for the product suggestion, no worries on the earlier reply, I said I wanted honest opinion!
Cheers!

Mary Kate "ON-Off" will remove the rust stains. $14 on Amazon.

Some bleach will kill the rest.

I agree with the ^^^^^^. Nothing wrong with the boat; it just needs some cleaning. If you want to get crazy, spend $500 to have the hull compounded and a coat of wax

The price seems reasonable. I bought a 2002 2110 in 2012 for $20K, added a trailer for $4k, then repowered with a 2012 F-150 Yamaha for $13K so I have $37060819 painted with tape off.JPGK in it 8 years ago, and would hope to get $20K out of it now if I wanted to sell it. Clean, polished and shiny your boat ought to sell for that price.

Officially sold.
Thanks to those that gave some honest feedback and I look forward to being a Parker owner again in the not too distant future!
Y’all are a great resource to Parker owners.

Back