1998 2300DV Switch Panel, Upgrade & Move Location

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gman1001

Reaction score
So the location of my switch panel is on the left hand wall of the cubby by my knees in the ctr. console. I'm 6'3" and to see the swtiches I have to basically get on my knees.

This is such a bad location do you think this is original from Factory? Just terrible!

Thinking about moving the location to be up on top of the CTR console, to the right of the throttle. Hate to cut a hole but that's where they belong I think. Any reco's on acquiring new switch panels? Which to stay away from?

So the location of my switch panel is on the left hand wall of the cubby by my knees in the ctr. console. I'm 6'3" and to see the swtiches I have to basically get on my knees.

This is such a bad location do you think this is original from Factory? Just terrible!

Thinking about moving the location to be up on top of the CTR console, to the right of the throttle. Hate to cut a hole but that's where they belong I think. Any reco's on acquiring new switch panels? Which to stay away from?

Depends on what you’re looking to accomplish and what your budget is. New Wire Marine will custom design and build a whole new panel to any spec you want, including any customization. Their customer service is excellent as are their products, but they tend to be pricey. Check out the panel builder tool on their website to get started.

Simpler standard stock options are available through Blue Sea Systems and other major manufacturers. Stay away from the Amazon specials unless they’re made by a known, verified manufacturer. There’s a lot of really cheap crap using garbage components available online, and your switch panel is not the place to cheap out.

Back