20 maritime skiff up grade from a Parker 1801

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ernie

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Parker 1801 like it but want more boat saw a used 2008 maritime skiff with the dog house console anyone ridden on both ?

I have a Maritime 18 with a 90 ETEC and it is an outstanding hull. Both ride and performance are great. The boat runs dry even in a good chop or 1to2 footers. I run Barnegat Bay primarily with it but have had it "outside" on numerous occasions and felt very comfortable navigating Barnegat Inlet and near shore.
This is primarily my bay boat and my Parker 2510 is my offshore rig.

When you say "dog house", are you referring to this?
BTW - This one is a 23.

web.jpg

I love that boat, Kevin.

It is $70,000 new though, and you never see them for sale. I think government buys them and that's about all.

The one in that photo showed up in my marina this past spring.
The owner is a CG alumni and goes out on CG Aux patrol almost every weekend.
I was working on my boat and saw him about to go out, so I snapped a few photos.

Doesn't look like 2 people could stand side-by-side with the side doors closed, but I would imagine it'd be fine with the doors open in most normal conditions.
$70k? :shock:

Hance & Smythe has a leftover 20P with a Yamah F115, fairly spartan, with a price of $34,500 out the door. They are nice folks, but for that money I would spend 10k more for a 2120. Pictures are on their web site.

Themis":1hl4g5nk said:
Hance & Smythe has a leftover 20P with a Yamah F115, fairly spartan, with a price of $34,500 out the door. They are nice folks, but for that money I would spend 10k more for a 2120. Pictures are on their web site.

No contest.
I'd opt for the 2120.

Megabyte":19cn6t9x said:
Doesn't look like 2 people could stand side-by-side with the side doors closed, but I would imagine it'd be fine with the doors open in most normal conditions.
$70k? :shock:
Believe it or not but it has a nice little cuddy in it.

Ernie,
There's a Maritime 20 with dog house for sale on Craigs List. Look in the Jersey Shore section under boats.

Back