• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 Parker 2110 For Sale - off the market

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewaterma

Reaction score
I have a low hour 2000 2110 Parker walkaround that is in excellent shape and has been maintained professionally since new. My needs have changed and I reluctantly want to sell the boat.

The 200 HP OX66 Yamaha was serviced in March 2006 and allows cruising at over 30 MPH with a top end around 40 MPH. It is well equipped with a brand new Garmin 498 GPS/Depthsounder with national coastal charts built in.

The boat is located in Port Royal, SC and comes with a slip paid through May, 2006.

I can provide more detailed info to anyone interested upon request.

Thanks,

Attachments

• post0003A.jpg
    post0003A.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 7,118
  • post008B.jpg
    post008B.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 7,118
  • post0002C.jpg
    post0002C.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 7,118
Waterma-- Is Parker still for sale? More pictures would be helpful. How many engine hours? Trailer? Would appreciate more info. You can email me at: [email protected]
Thanks, Creekster

Yes, my 2110 Parker is still for sale. I have it listed at the Parker dealer in Beaufort, SC, the Beaufort Boathouse, http://www.beaufortboathouse.com/
The listing is shown on their site and there are pictures there as well. If you would like more pics, let me know what you would like to see.

The boat has about 400 hours on it since I bought it and installed an hour meter. It had less than 100 hours according to service records when I bought it.

If you would like more pics, let me know what you would like to see.

Thanks for your interest.

Ed

Hi:

My Parker has a 21 degree deadrise which is considered a "deep vee".

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

I don't get it; your boat looks to be in great condition. New Parker's of the same pedigree are over $40,000, and new Whaler 205 Conquests, and Grady 208 Adventures, are over $50,000. Your price is low. Are you advertising on boattraderonline? or THT? I think all she needs is more exposure.

Best of luck.

You have a beautiful boat and I agree with ParkerSal. Try BoatTrader and put your price back up a bit.

Here's the URL: http://www.boattraderonline.com/

From a market standpoint, there's no reason why you should dump it. I'd buy it, but I just put $5K into a new hardtop last month and spent another $13K repowering it last season.

Let us know how it's going. Best Regards & Good Luck, RTC

I believe you are trying to sell at a time when the market is flooded with boats from folks who ran from $3.50 a gallon gas. As gas prices peaked in summer, I saw a lot of nice looking (and some not so nice looking older) boats along side the Rt. 2 and Rt. 4 highway to/from Solomons, MD. Speculation on a number of boating sites is that too many people in the middle of the market were over leveraged (too much debt). Guys at the bottom, can get along with that inexpensive 14' tin lizzie that only burns a few gallons each trip, and the guys at the top end don't care about the cost of fuel to run their 35'+ cruiser. But the folks in the middle are much more sensitive to the extra costs.

Also...a lot of people try to sell a boat at the end of the season, rather than go through the winterization/storage costs.

If you absolutely don't have to sell now, you might want to wait for Feb/Mar when buyers are starting to look for a boat for the upcoming season.

I completly agree with Porkchunker. Now is a tough time to sell or a good time to buy. Wait till the market turns if you can before seling. In addition the $ value of your boat is hurt by two factors. First no trailer. Second a two stroke engine. In this buyers market a persistent shopper will find a newer parker with trailer and 4 stroke for about your original asking price.

MB

Is this boat still for sale??? I live in NC and would be able to come see it if it is still on the market Just let me know Thanks RJG

Yes, my boat is still for sale. I'm in NC right now on my way to Beaufort. I'll be there tomorrow. You can reach me at 207-0522-9030 if you would like.
Thanks, Ed

Well, looks like no one else likes my boat at my price. So, with absolutely no regrets, I have it back in the water and am enjoying it a lot! May go back on the market in early 2007. Parkers are good boats!!

Ed

ewaterma":1an49nyf said:
Well, looks like no one else likes my boat at my price. So, with absolutely no regrets, I have it back in the water and am enjoying it a lot! May go back on the market in early 2007. Parkers are good boats!!

Ed

I wouldn't be too blue...it is not that no one likes your boat, it is just a tough time to sell one right now. Lots of guys would give their left n**t for your boat. I believe the spring/summer of 2007 will be a better time, and you will get closer to what it is really worth...which is much more than $22K.

Back