2001 2110 W/A

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike2043

Reaction score
Here is my Classic. I bought it 2008 down in Jersey. It spent its 1st year with me on the Hudson river. After that I moved it to the Bronx (City Island) where it was until 2019 when I retired. After retirement I brought it home where it sat for 2020 due to the virus. She is now back on the Hudson, which is way closer to home. She kind of go neglected 2018 & 19, I was working over a 1000 hrs a year in OT and using the boat more as a hotel room to sleep then to fish. Boat was 10 minutes away vs driving an hour home.

The upgrades-
She originally came with a 175 HPDI which I replaced in 2017. She now has a F200.
I added the arch in 2010, that was done by Pipe Dreams MFG. out of New Jersey.
I originally put a Standard Horizons GP180 GPS, bit that has been upgrade to a Simrad NSSS Evo2.
About 2012 -13 I added the windless.
2015ish added trim tabs, what a difference that made.
2019 - axel broke on the trailer after pulling the boat out- that sucked- all fixed now.
2021 -
New 2 way radio, antenna, had the seats reupholstered moved the all around light to the top of the arch.
Added a sonic hub and new Simrad speakers. The sonic hub has been giving me problems.
Future Upgrades I want to do-
I want to have a hard top added, I spoke to the guy who did the arch and they can combine the arch into the hard top. I was going to do that this year bit my dog needed a surgery and that wasn't cheap so the arch will have to wait.
I think that about it. I sometimes think about selling and getting something else. I really want a 2320 with the engine on a bracket.
Any thought on what this 2110 is worth? the motor has less the a 1oo hrs. on it.

He are a few pics.

Attachments

• Boat6.jpg
    Boat6.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 29
  • Boat.jpg
    Boat.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
  • Boat2.jpg
    Boat2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
  • Boat3.jpg