• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Parker 21 SE - New Price and New Pics

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wflgator

Reaction score
New Year and New Pics - Please find this boat a good fisherman and a new home........

2001 Parker 21 SE
2001 Yamaha 150 (2 Stroke) with Stainless Steel Prop
2001 Performance Aluminum tandem axle trailer w/surge brakes and new tires

Boat comes with:
Hydraulic Steering, Swim Platform, Bimini Top, Boat Cover, dual batteries, fuel/water separator filter, Yamaha digital gauges, marine radio, depthfinder/fishfinder, compass
Captain Chairs w/cushions on Above Deck Live well (30 gals)
Stainless Steel Rod holders (3 pair)

The radio is a Raymarine Ray 45 and the depthfinder is a Raytheon L365 and there is a Ritchie flush mounted compass on top of the console. I currently use a HH GPS which I plan to keep.

Asking $20,250

Any questions please call 850-377-7707 or email: [email protected]

I am hoping that someone who appreaciates Parkers will be able to give her a good home.

Attachments

• Console View.jpg
    Console View.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5,419
  • Rear View.jpg
    Rear View.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5,419
  • Side View.jpg
    Side View.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 5,419
  • Top to Back view.jpg
    Top to Back view.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 5,419
  • With Bimini.jpg
    With Bimini.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 5,419
Let's see if I can add some pics now.

Attachments

• Side View 2.JPG
    Side View 2.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 6,700
  • Chairs and Livewell.JPG
    Chairs and Livewell.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 6,700
I just sent a buddy of mine an email with a link to your posting so he can take a look. :wink:

I would come buy this boat from you this weekend if I wasn't in Iraq. Unfortunately I don't leave here till the begining for February, and I have a feeling it will be gone by them. I plan to buy a 21SE when I get home. I would like a casting platform and a leaning post, but if I find a good used one at the right price I can always compromise. Good luck with the sale.

Hey JayFish - check your PM for a note.

Thanks for your service to our country. We are all thinking of you guys and very much appreciate the sacrifices you are making.

Hey guys, with the New Year, I'd thought we would try a new price on the Parker.

$ 20,250

Anyone interested in it at this price?

Is this boat still avalible? If so what the latest price?

The boat is still available right now but I may be taking it off the market soon. Started looking at downsizing but I am not fiding what I want for a price I am willing to pay.

Thought I had a buyer but he was evidenlty just a looker. Do you guys think I have this priced right or am I too high?

Back