• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2001 Parker 2110 for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rednelos

Reaction score
i have a 2001 Parker2110 with a 200HP 4 stroke Suzuki w/50 hours for sale. Just had new gas tank installed professionally. Simrad GO7 GPS, Plotter, bottom finder, stereo, VHF,trim tabs, hydraulic steering, 2 anchors, hardtop. Cushions have been recovered. Double axle trailer with boat. I need to sell as I am no longer able to use it. I also have a lot of high end fishing rods, reels, etc. to sell to interested parties.Located in Jupiter, Fl. Interested parties can reach me by email @ [email protected]. No commercial buyers only individuals. I will provide pictures to interested buyers.

It would be nice if you can add some pics and the asking price. Good luck with the sale.

Is your boat still for sale . If so how much are you asking & where are you located

i have a 2001 Parker2110 with a 200HP 4 stroke Suzuki w/50 hours for sale. Just had new gas tank installed professionally. Simrad GO7 GPS, Plotter, bottom finder, stereo, VHF,trim tabs, hydraulic steering, 2 anchors, hardtop. Cushions have been recovered. Double axle trailer with boat. I need to sell as I am no longer able to use it. I also have a lot of high end fishing rods, reels, etc. to sell to interested parties.Located in Jupiter, Fl. Interested parties can reach me by email @ [email protected]. No commercial buyers only individuals. I will provide pictures to interested buyers.
how much and can you sen me photos.
thanks
jon

You never answered my questions How much are you asking for the boat, where are you located. Could you send photos

what is your asking price?
I'm asking 30,000.00 but willing to negotiate a little. Boat is in good condition with normal wear for a boat that's 22 years old. The engine is still in warranty for 4 more years. The boat is now kept in an in/out marina but does come with a double axle trailer. Sorry it took so long to answer but this is the first time I've seen your response. The boat is located in Jupiter, Fl. If you're still interested let me know by email [email protected] and I'll provide you with pictures.

Back