2002 23DVSC Thru Hull

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker23

Reaction score
Would like to change the thru hull that is mid ship on the Starboard side, that drains from the hatch in the center of the deck. Thru hull looks like you can not get at it with out cutting deck or inside of gunnel, also sits about 2 inches above water line. Has anyone changed this?

lorikay2":2x7jmbw0 said:
ya, but it was on a 2310 wa. I was able to get at it through a hatch on the inside.
do you remember how the hose passed the stringers?

Parker23":3c7lbfld said:
lorikay2":3c7lbfld said:
ya, but it was on a 2310 wa. I was able to get at it through a hatch on the inside.
do you remember how the hose passed the stringers?

I just took a look and the hose just passes through the upper part of the wall that goes through to the pump. Should be straight forward. Isn’t the hose already ran on your boat?

If this through hull is for the mid-ship bilge pump, I replaced mine and documented it in the Projects section.

The thru hull I am talking about is for the useless fish/storage locker that is in the floor at the pilot house door on the outside. The rim of the hatch drains overboard and that is the thru hull I want to change. The fish/storage box bottom also has adrain which just spills into the bilge.

Back